4.03.2010

Where's my mind?

Blog everyday has been more like blog really late every night. Today I felt like I was losing my god-damned mind. I just have nothing to do with everyone gone home for Easter. I guess today's blog will just be about what I did do today. I tweeted about 35 times. I watched Little Rascals and Sky High which was just fantastic. I also cleaned out my pictures my making like six posts on my other blog. I wish I knew the linky for that sucker. Let's find it... nbvcxzavvvvvvvvvvvvvvxzvdbnl;lkmkl ,m

All of that mess right there is me dropping my computer off of my bed YAY!

Anyway, it's http://www.search4sophos.blogspot.com

I tried to start writing my paper for art class but that fails because it bored me even more then boredom did. Watching those two movie took up a lot of time so that was nice.
I also spent a crap ton of time today looking at prom dresses but it just kept frustrating me because I wanted to be able to try them on and you cannot try on pictures off of the computer screen.
Then, just now, I watched The Other Boleyn Girl. Anne is such a bitch, she deserved to have her head cut off. I actually wanted to watch the Tudors but couldn't find it online and that's fugging annoying.

OH OH AND ALADDIN WAS ON. but for all the excitement and how much I have been wanting to watch it, I turned it off. Now I am going to continue to listen to PoA, which I started today, and see if I can find a torrent of the Tudors.

Days 'til school's out : 25
Movies this month: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment