4.05.2010

la la late

Oh hello there. I just wrote a four page paper in the last hour. I don't even know what it said but it had six sources and like 10 foot notes. So that's good. With twelve days of classes left, it is crunch slash paper slash project time. I'm not really okay with this, but what can a girl? (You know, if she doesn't want to fail.) I didn't really do anything at all today but I was in a really good mood. Hannah and I went on a road trip to get the lighting for her play. That was fun. I think the man there thought we were high. Swell. Then Kristina and I had that weird post dinner giggle-fest we have at least once a week. The Gamma girls were selling cupcakes and I happened to have 50 cents, so I bought one. Then as we walked back to the car, I thought it would be a great idea to go all Lauren-Lopez-as-Draco-Malfoy on a bench. I handed Kristina my cupcake to hold and then I laid backwards over the arm of the bench and sprawled out and rolled off. To my utter hilarity, Amanda Cassar was walking toward us through the parking lot. I couldn't even stop laughing to see her reaction. (She texted me later saying "that was epic"). When I turned to Kristina, who was also dying laughing, she handed me an empty cupcake paper! BITCH ATE MY CUPCAKE!

We went to the mall after dinner to go dress shopping for me. It was sort of like, Kristina try on dresses and wish she could go to prom. Then, as I became super dejected because I hate trying things on because they never fit me, really nice but extremely creepy fitting room lady brought me a really nice dress that looks good on me. So I bought it. Well, I called my mom and she had to buy it until I get paid. Oh and she's really sick, so that sucks.

I guess I really didn't do "nothing" today.

Days 'Til Schools Over: 23
Movies this month: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment