4.09.2010

So Super Sickly.

Chao. Today consisted mostly of me laying in bed not being able to move because if I did, my head would surely explode. After missing both of my classes, Nina finally convinced me that I had to get up and eat. So we went to lunch. Then I came back up to my room and figured that since it was one of those incredibly rare times when Melissa isn't in the room when I am (and since it had been like two and a half days) I showered. Then I did my laundry slash sat around with Kristina. Then Melissa left to go, like, make Jello shots or something so I cleaned. Because cleaning is the only thing my body ever wants to do when it's sick. It's like "Hey, I can't get the junk out of your pounding head but I can get the junk out of your drawers.
Then I went to dinner. It's alumni weekend so they actually had good food in the caf. And a shit ton of fruit. It was nice. My duty has a friend then kicked in and I went to the play again, which was actually super good last night, but tonight Jeremy freaking the fuck out and couldn't go on so there were only three people in this four person play. It all ended up working out fine.
I don't really have much else to say. Everyone is upstairs having those Jello shots, but I think I am just going to curl up here in my bed and read Will Grayson, Will Grayson because I was too sick to do so last night. RAWR doesn't the world know who I am? I don't get sick.


Days 'Til Schools Over : 19
Movies This Month: 12

No comments:

Post a Comment