4.07.2010

rar rar reese's

Bonjour! I am doing this nice and early so as to make sure I actually do it. Today was pretty standard day. Went to my three morning classes. Had a quiz in art, easy as normal. The concepts where we just talked about more ways in which I am going to die. YAY heart failure. Global Perspective was better than usual today because both Hannah and the-boy-over-there-who-is-the-only-one-that-talks weren't there, so I was the only one that answered any questions and got a point added to my grade. He also handed back our book reports and I got an A on mine. The one I wrote literally hours before it was due and didn't even read the book. This school really is an academic joke. I'm sort of okay with that though.
After that, we went to lunch as per usual, though Hannah wasn't there. I'm pretty sure she slept all day long. Kristina and I got into a bitch fight behind the SCC as we left lunch. Some kid was handing out candy as propaganda to get votes in SGU elections. I got a Reese's Cup and a Trix but my hands were wet with post lunch hand sanitizer so I hand my candy to Kristina to hold. She goes, "Well, this is mine." And she put the Reese's, wrapper and all, in her mouth. So, I attacked her. It was pretty brutal. She elbowed me in the boob. But I got my candy back. Though when I opened it, it had Kristina's teeth marks in it and was really squishy. Tasted normal though...
Checked my mail after that, still no WGWG. But I checked the tracking number and it should be her tomorrow. Went to work. Did minimal amount of work. My tour today was to two really nice blonde boys from Wesley Chapel. I was delirious or something during it but all was well. Then I went back to work until five and just talked to Alex the whole time and we read celebrity gossip. She and I have to much fun.
Went to dinner with Kristina, MellyPoo, and Brit. Then I had to go track down my RA Kayla to fill out some census thing. Then I talked to mikeone on the phone. I like that I am his person. Therapy is nice. Had a film test. Easy-peasy. Talked to my sick momma =(
Talked to mikeone some more. Mostly about ant genocide. Went to sonic. Now I'm just sitting here. I need to start working on my philosophy paper. Maybe I will do that now, but more than likely I am going to find a movie to watch and then lay here playing bubble spinner, which has taken over my life. I see it when I close my eyes. But that's better than other things I could see

Days 'Til Schools Over: 21
Movies This Month: 11


No comments:

Post a Comment