4.10.2010

Teeeeeeeny

Heey. Today consisted of getting up too early, giving a tour to a huge group of annoying people. Having a delicious brunch in the caf. Helping with and watching the play again. Laying in my bed. I finished Will Grayson, Will Grayson. I shall do a write up on it tomorrow because today is People I Love. Today is the first time it is someone in my life that I only know because I moved here to Florida. She is actually the only person here that I would say I love: Kristina Marina Gardella.
If I had to line up everyone that plays a large role in my life and pick teams, the stay team and the go team, she would be my right hand nerd. Gee, I thought I liked a lot of crazy things, but I am nothing compared to her. And I love her for it. But it is the way that she balances that (and generally acting like a nine year old boy) with being extraordinarily smart and well read.
Her silly New Yorker attitude cracks me up and her dad is her best friend. She makes me believe that there are other people in the world that I can genuinely like and relate to. It deeply upsets me that she isn't coming back to Leo next year. But I honestly think that we will maintain a friendship for a long time to come.

Days 'Til Schools Over: 18
Movies This Month: 12

No comments:

Post a Comment