4.04.2010

LarBone

My weekend of solitary confinement has drawn to a close here tonight as everyone files back into the dorms. I have a paper due sometime tomorrow but I am going to do this instead. Second in the People I Love series is Lawrence Michael Gilman.
I'm not particularly sure where to begin with this one. This week marks one year since what I count as the beginning of what our friendship is. I distinctly remember thinking how random it was that he texted me to see if I wanted to hang out. I told him I was at work but I would when I was done. I called my mom to tell her I wasn't coming home right after work. When I told her who I was going to hang out with she had no idea who he was. We met in the Blockbuster parking lot and then hung out for the rest of the night. It was a Monday.
Four days later, we went to Philly and then I don't even really know. The next five months were a whirl of ice cream and balling and Target and cuddling. He went from being some boy I walked to math class with to being my very best friend. We had our moments, but I wouldnt trade them for anything. The W word followed, follows, us around. But it's that Dawson/Joey complex. Sort of. I don't know. I don't think anyone does. But that's what makes our relationship so special and important.
He is the silliest, weirdest, most embarassing, hairiest, most talented, over-protective, road-rage induced, handsomest, most loving person I have ever let into my life.
I don't know if I only love him so much because he was there at the most wonderful part of my life or if it was the most wonderful part of my life because he was there.

AND NOW, since I may or may not being crying, I'm just going to go over here in the corner and will it to be the 28th so I can go home.

Days 'Til Schools Over: 24
Movies this Month: 9 (that's right I watched four movies today)

No comments:

Post a Comment